by Gareth Wilson on 20 April, 2011
• If we can elect sufficient Liberal Democratic councillors to East Cambs District Council we will hold an emergency budget, to put back the funding into Dial a Ride, Care and Repair, Citizens Advice Bureaux and the Recycling Credits.
• We will continue to listen to people – no more fake consultations.
• We will make recycling easier and reorganise the service so that East Cambs does not lag behind our neighbouring local authorities,
• We will continue to support maintaining cost effective local services in our villages.
• We will fight to retain our buses.
• No more wasted money on consultants’ fees for grandiose schemes.